Monday, December 26, 2011

Multiple open positions for Google Gurgaon!!


Hi All,

We have multiple open positions for Google Gurgaon.

We are looking for freshers and experienced candidates (upto 1 year experience). The prime requirements for these resources are: - 

·         Excellent written/verbal communication skills
·         Good Analytic skills

Preference Qualifications – Any Graduate OR Post Graduate OR  MBA (Please do not send CVs with technical qualification such as B.Tech / MCA as this is a non tech profile)


CTC offering = 2.4 LPA

All are requested to send reference CVs on the following Email ID given below.


rohitksinghal10@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Is there any opening at managerial level as well. I m looking for managerial position in O2C area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    Thanks for this opportunity and as per your post , I have sent my updated CV on your mentioned mail address.I am looking for job in SAP SD as a fresher.So, Please consider my CV as per my profile.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Rajeev Monga,
    Mob-9928002608
    mongarajeev85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u have vacancy for Delhi,mumbai,Bangalore,kolkatta,location

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would be interested in this profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi rohit i have mailed you my CV. Pls look into it. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mr.Rohit I have sent my resume in ppuspa_mishra@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i have forwarded my resume but you have not responded till not yet

    my email subhasish.tulu@yahoo.co.in
    97786666073
    me mba 2012 student

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rohit,
    As the profile sounds interesting to me. But you did not specified any JD for those positions. so send me the job details at my mail id manali2802@gmail.com.

    With Regards,
    Manali Banerjee

    ReplyDelete

if u like it plz post ur comment